In House Painter
Five Star Painting is growing, and we pride ourselves in providing quality painting service and workmanship. If you have been providing professional painting work on your own and would prefer a steady income and utilize your painting talents and skills, please complete the application. The ideal candidate is a painting professional that loves to work on his own or with a team for both interior and exterior repaint projects. They must be physically able to perform the duties of the job, which includes performing repetitive movements, standing for long periods, lifting heavy objects, climbing stairs and ladders, etc. The candidate should also have their own vehicle for carrying painting equipment and supplies.
· Understand and execute work orders in a timely and professional manner.
· Creates change orders for additional work requested by the client.
· Works with Project Manager from start to completion of each project.
· Maintains clean, organized work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies.
· Inspects work for the highest quality.
· Time tracking for accurate wage calculation and job costing.
· Maintains strict attention to detail when working at customer’s property.
· Follows all safety policies and procedures.
· Ensures that required documentation is complete and in compliance with regulations and standards.
· Painting skills and knowledge of painting tools and equipment.
· Handyman skills that include carpentry (drywall repair and texturing) for both interior and exterior.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly organized and self-motivated.
· Quality conscious and detail-oriented.
· Valid Driver’s license.
· Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background check.
$18-$25/hour depending on skill level
Paid time off
Company healthcare plan
Vehicle provided or reimbursed
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.