Professional Sales Person - Commercial and Residential Painting
Do you have a knack for connecting with customers and building quality relationships with them quickly? Does the idea of being in the field and visiting prospective job sites sound appealing? If you’re excited about helping people, providing solutions, and closing the sale, we want to speak with you immediately!
Five Star Painting is hiring an Outside Sales Representative in our area. As a valued team member, you will:
1) Network in the business and local community to create and develop your own leads
2) Work with our management team to develop targeted commercial relationships/opportunities
3) Create and deliver painting quotes using our proprietary software
4) Present proposals
5) Followup and close quoted customers
We’ve seen time and again that the best reps are those that take the time to build a relationship with the customer. When you follow our process at Five Star Painting, you’ll successfully close new opportunities while working outside the office and controlling your income.
This position is commission based, so being comfortable with knowing that you’re responsible for your own income is critical to finding success in this role.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
As an Outside Sales Representative, you’ll enjoy the freedom of working with our customers on location - no stuffy offices to sit in all day. You'll manage your schedule and work day. We will provide you with tools/training/technology to do your job.
Because of our strong reputation in the community, you can trust that our customers will be happy to see you. This isn’t the cold-call selling you may be used to. Our team is committed to your training and your success.
Responsibilities of an Outside Sales Representative
You’ll be responsible for the following activities to succeed in this role:
· Networking and business development in both residential and commercial space
· Meet with customers to listen and understand their needs.
· Accurately measure and estimate the cost of the job and confirm the services and materials that are needed.
· Clearly communicate expectations to customers.
· Accurately document and create written proposals.
· Schedule color consultations.
· Follow up with prospective clients.
· Support the marketing efforts by promoting Five Star Painting.
· Self-generate additional referrals from existing customers and new leads.
· Close new business to support revenue growth.
Requirements to be Successful
Our most successful reps have the following traits. If this sounds like you, apply today!
· Comfortable Prospecting and generating leads
· Comfortable utilizing applications, technology (iPad, smartphone, etc)
· Ability to have a positive attitude that won’t let a "no" from a customer get you down.
· Organized, detail-oriented and strive to deliver extremely accurate estimates.
· Take pride in your effective communication skills when working with strangers.
· Maintain professional appearance and attitude when selling to customers.
· Team player who can also work independently if necessary.
· Reliable transportation to the office and our customers’ properties.
· Prior experience in home service sales is a plus.
· Experience in business to business sales required
The pay for this position is 100% commission after 90 days of training. You’re able to set your own income depending on your ability to accurately estimate and close customer deals.
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.