Do you have a knack for connecting with customers and building quality relationships with them quickly? Does the idea of being in the field and visiting job sites sound appealing? If you’re excited about helping people, providing solutions, and guiding a project to completion, we want to speak with you immediately!
Five Star Painting is hiring a Project Manager in our area. As a valued team member, you’ll schedule the project, communicate the progress of the project to customers, and finalize the project with a final walkthrough that meets customer needs.
We provide you with the project - you just need to nurture them to close. We’ve seen time and again that the best project managers are those that take the time to build a relationship with the customer and provide communication throughout the project.
This position is commission based, so being comfortable with knowing that you’re responsible for your own income is critical to finding success in this role.
Why You’ll Want to Join Our Team
As a Project Manager, you’ll enjoy the freedom of working with our customers on location - no stuffy offices to sit in all day.
Because of our strong reputation in the community, you can trust that our customers will be happy to see you. We provide you with the projects, and you meet with the customers to communicate their vision and expectations to the paint crews.
Our team is committed to your training and your success.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager
You’ll be responsible for the following activities to succeed in this role:
· Ensure assigned projects are kept on schedule and within budget while meeting clients’ needs and delivering a quality project.
· Plan, schedule, and coordinate painting projects through completion.
· Solicit painting subcontractors and keep proper ratios of painting crews to estimators.
· Coordinating other trades such as: pressure washing, carpenters, stucco repair, etc.
· Lead meetings and ensure proper document control and recordkeeping.
· Ensure accuracy in estimates and job costing and facilitate weekly owner payroll reports.
· Guide project to completion to ensure proper close-out.
Requirements to be Successful
Our most successful project managers have the following traits. If this sounds like you, apply today!
· Effective communication skills when working with strangers.
· Professional appearance and attitude when selling to customers.
· Team player who can also work independently if necessary.
· Reliable transportation to the office and our customer’s properties.
· Computer literate with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications.
· Minimum 2 years of project management experience.
[insert pay and benefits details here]
Remember, we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, APPLY TODAY!
Should you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.